Active mind technology inc
Active mind technology inc.
Media players: Foobar 2000 v.0.nine.four.4 Final
The new final release of the powerful media player Foobar 2000, created by one of the developers of WinAmp 3, has been released. The main features of the program are listed below:
- Support for WAV, AIFF, VOC, AU, SND, Ogg Vorbis, MPC, MP2, MP3 formats, support via official plugins (in normal and special versions) MPEG-4 AAC, FLAC, OggFLAC, Monkey formats?s Audio, WavPack, Speex, CDDA, TFMX, SPC, MOD.
- On-the-fly unpacking of RAR and ZIP archives.
- Low system resource requirements and efficient work with large playlists.
- Support for multiple playlists at the same time.
- High sound quality is ensured thanks to high-quality audio decoders and 64-bit audio processing at all stages (!), unlike the usual 16bit in other players. This guarantees the quality of the signal even after being processed by many
DSP plug-ins (10-band equalizer, limiter, etc.).
- Support for the ReplayGain technology, which makes files of different volume levels sound in this player at the same level, while, most importantly, the audio stream itself is not modified (unlike mp3gain and others, when a certain deterioration of the audio stream occurs), but only certain tags are added.
- Advanced file and tag processing system – built-in masstager, renamer, full file information.
- Can copy an audio stream from AudioCD and compress it on the fly in many formats, as well as add tags from freedb.org, and not only to disks, but also to compressed files. And also with the installed program Nero can burn AudioCD.
- Database of audio files, and plugins for working with it – Album List, dbSearch and others.
- Full Unicode support under NT systems.
- Third party plugin support.
- Support for tags ID3v1, ID3v2 (in special version), APE2.
- ABX-testing technology (in a special version) – a method of blind testing – allows you to reliably evaluate the sound quality of various formats.
- The ability to customize the look of the playlist to your liking using simple scripts and functions.
- FreeForm (UI) technology support, which is implemented through plugins and completely change the interface.
In this version, bugs have been fixed and the security system has been improved. Read more on this page.
Download foobar2000 v.0.nine.four.4 Final can be found at the following address (1.6 MB, Freeware, Windows All).