Keep Your Computer Running at Peak Performance.: Dell Wireless DW PCIe HH Network Card YV3K1: Computers & Accessories
Aug 02, · XP drivers for DW (n) WLAN PCIe Card Hey, this is an amazingly clear guide and I thank you so much for writing it, but I’ve got a problem that is only somewhat relative. The Network Adapter I’m using is a “DW (n) WLAN PCIe Card” and I . Specifications. Brand: Dell. Model: Anatel DW Type: PCI Wireless Adapter Card. Form_Factor: High Profile. Other_Info. n; MPN: H6P7D 0H6P7D Short_Description: Genuine Dell Anatel DW High Profile PCI Wireless Adapter Card n H6P7D 0H6P7D Note: Buyer will receive any of the compatible part numbers or manufacturers. WiFi 6 AX WiFi Adapter for Windows 10 64bit Chrome OS and Linux Laptop or Desktop PCsAX GHz Mbps or 5GHz Gbps(MHz) with Bluetooth Intel WiFi 6 AX NGW/5(2).
Dw1525.What are the speed specs for dw | Tom’s Hardware Forum
Mar 02, · Windows 7 Customer Install for DW driver. Get the latest driver Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system. Oct 30, · Windows should install automatically Drivers for the Card and also could do a Searach & Install on-line. 1) Go to Device Manager>Networking and Right Click on Adapter Driver, uninstall and check the Box “Delete the Driver Software for this Device” also. 2) Go to Programs and Features and unistall Software for Adapter, if it is still there. 4)Go. Specifications. Brand: Dell. Model: Anatel DW Type: PCI Wireless Adapter Card. Form_Factor: High Profile. Other_Info. n; MPN: H6P7D 0H6P7D Short_Description: Genuine Dell Anatel DW High Profile PCI Wireless Adapter Card n H6P7D 0H6P7D Note: Buyer will receive any of the compatible part numbers or manufacturers.
I need a driver for DW1525 (802.11n) WLAN PCIe Card
I need a driver for DW (n) WLAN PCIe Card – Microsoft Community
Genuine Dell Anatel DW1525 High Profile PCI Wireless Adapter Card 802.11n H6P7D
Customers also viewed these products
DW (n) WLAN PCIe Card Driver Download – PC Matic Driver Library
Compact 8-megapixel cameras Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX55 and DMC-FX33 with “wide-angle zoom”
Two compact digital cameras appeared in the Panasonic range – Lumix DMC-FX55 and DMC-FX33, which are very similar to each other. In fact, there is only one noticeable difference – the DMC-FX55 has a 3-inch display (about 230 thousand. pixels), and the DMC-FX33 is 2.5-inch (207K. pixels).
Cameras are based on 8.1 Mp (1 / 2.5 “) sensors and equipped with LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT variable focal length lenses, consisting of 7 elements (including 5 aspherical) in 6 groups. Focal length range is 4.6-16.4 mm (3.6x, 28-100 mm in 35 mm equivalent). At the “wide” end, the aperture can be changed from F2.8 to F8.0, on “long” – F5.6 – F16.
The cameras are equipped with Venus Engine III image processors that support High-Speed Burst (up to 4 or 7 frames per second, depending on the mode) and the High Sensitivity mode, in which the camera can take pictures in the dark without a flash, since the sensitivity in this case equivalent to ISO 6400.
Other features of the new products include the optical image stabilizer MEGA O.I.S., multiple autofocus modes, including Face Detection and a wide variety of shooting programs.
Some technical data:
- Focusing range: in normal mode – 50 cm – infinity; in Macro / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture / Clipboard modes – 5 cm – infinity;
- Light sensitivity: Auto, ISO 100, 200, 400, 800, 1250, 1600; High Sensitivity Mode: Auto (1600 – 6400)
- Exposure compensation: ± 2 EV in 1/3 EV steps;
- Exposure range: 8-1 / 2000 s; 15, 30, 60 s;
- Timer – 2 and 10 s;
- Frame sizes: at an aspect ratio of 4: 3 – 3264 x 2448, 2560 x 1920, 2048 x 1536, 1600 x 1200, 640 x 480 pixels; at a ratio of 3: 2 – 3264 x 2176, 2560 x 1712, 2048 x 1360 pixels; at a ratio of 16: 9 – 3264 x 1840, 2560 x 1440, 1920 x 1080 pixels; in video mode with an aspect ratio of 4: 3 – 640 x 480, 320 x 240 pixels at a frequency of 30 and 10 frames per second; in video mode with an aspect ratio of 16: 9 – 848 x 480 pixels at a frequency of 30 and 10 frames per second;
- Built-in memory – 27 MB;
- Built-in flash, microphone, loudspeaker;
- Supported memory card formats: SD, SDHC, MultiMediaCard;
- Interfaces: AV Output (NTSC / PAL), USB, PictBridge;
- Battery: lithium-ion, 3.6 V, 1000 mAh, one charge is enough for about 280 shots;
- Dimensions: DMC-FX55 – 94.9 x 57.1 x 22.8mm; DMC-FX33 – 94.9 x 51.9 x 22.0mm;
- Weight: DMC-FX55 – 143 g (with battery and memory card – 165 g); DMC-FX33 – 132 (154g).
Camera sales due to start in September. MSRP (US market) is $ 350 and $ 300 for the DMC-FX55 and DMC-FX33, respectively.