Nvidia virtual audio device wave extensible wdm driver
Nvidia virtual audio device wave extensible wdm driver.
Scythe Kama Connect II: connecting two HDDs to one USB
Scythe has announced the availability of an updated version of the SATA / IDE converter, Kama Connect II, designed for external use of drives and similar devices via USB. Simultaneous use of SATA and ATAPI hard drives is provided.
The features of the product include the ability to directly connect rigid 2.5 “form factor – thereby eliminating the need for an adapter adapter. Also in the package there are protective silicone shells for 3.5 “and 2.5” hard drives, the task of which is to provide more reliable transportation and storage of HDD. Kama Connect 2 has a power switch located on the adapter itself.
The first version of Kama Connect remains on the market and will not be replaced by the second version.
Features of Kama Connect 2:
- Size: 90 x 62 x 20mm (Kama Connect 2), 115 x 57.5 x 32mm (PSU)
- Compatibility: SATA drives (2.5 “/ 3.5” HDD or optical drives)
- 40-pin ATAPI drives
- 44-pin 2.5 “hard drives
- Compatible OS: Windows Me / 2000 / XP / Vista
- Built-in LEDs: Power and Access Indicator
- AC adapter: Input: 100/240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Built-in switch
- Recommended price: $ 40.